- Rhodolite garnet meaning is believed to spread the aura of love. This is caused by a pink glow on the stone. Therefore this stone is used more as women jewelry than men. Because the Rhodolite (rhodon) means “Rose” many people believe it’s refer to Rose flower where the smell will help people who are alone get a friend and made them joyful.
- The healing properties of Rhodolite garnet stone is also believed to be able to heal trauma. By laying this gem on the forehead during sleep can give a beautiful dream and eliminating anxiety.
- Garnets were worn to enhance bodily strength, endurance and vigor. It was widely believed to be extremely beneficial to wear a garnet when one had to exert oneself. Garnet was also though to relieve skin conditions and regulate the heart and blood. It was thought to be healing for either gender.
- For men, it keeps the reproductive system healthy. For women, it promotes hormonal balance and is said to reduce swelling. Garnet has long believed to cure heart palpitations, lung diseases, and various diseases of the blood.
- Traditional folklore creates a strong link between the red garnet and blood. It is believed that a garnet tones the spleen, promotes health throughout the circulatory system and enhances the body’s production of healthy hemoglobin.
- It stimulates metabolism, treats spinal and cellular disorders, purifies and reenergizes the blood, heart and lungs.
*Please note that there might be slight variations in color and size due to studio lightings.
*The crystal may not be exactly the same as the picture shown as every crystal is unique in appearance.