2023 Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Lucky Color: Orange
- Petrified Wood is also known as "Agatised Wood". It is the name given to fossil wood where the replacement of the wood is by Chalcedony.
- Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation. It assists one to advance to ones highest chosen level.
- Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival based fears. Petrified Wood assists in setting a pace and staying with that pace all day long.
- It is useful for bringing patience to those in a process of slow inner transformation, and for bringing that change to fruition.
- Petrified Wood strengthens one’s backbone, physically and in terms of self-will. It is beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair.