- Aquamarine is a stone of courage.
- Its calming energies reduce stress and quiet the mind.
- Aquamarine has an affinity with sensitive people. It can invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility.
- Clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect and clears confusion.
- Useful for closure on all levels.
- Promotes self-expression.
- Soothes fears and increases sensitivity.
- Sharpens intuition and opens clairvoyance.
- Wonderful for meditation. Shields the aura and aligns the chakras.
- Highly protective during pregnancy, it helps to guard both mother and baby from harm.
- Aquamarine is helpful to sore throats, swollen glands and thyroid problems.
- It regulates hormones and growth. Boosts the immune system and alleviates overreactions, such as hay fever or allergies. Counteracts short-or long-sightedness.
- Green Beryl is believed to bring good luck and give eternal youthfulness.
- It is said to protect travelers from danger and to treat disorders of the heart and spine.
- It stimulates the mind, increases confidence and cleanses.
- Ancient people believed that carrying a herbal yellow beryl gemstone offers safety against the evil eye, worry and risks whilst travelling.
- It is also appeared like a fantastic gemstone for overcoming strain and melancholy.