- African Jade, the ‘Stone of many Colours’, this stone resonates well with each main energy centre of the being, helping to bring harmony to the mind, body and spirit.
- Jade overall is a gentle natured stone; loving, soothing, caring and uplifting. It is a stone that gives support in times of need, and a hand of hope. In its different forms, it does have different offerings, yet with the same undertones.
- African Jade is a very useful stone for those who suffer from sudden low times and feel they can’t look ahead of them to the future. A stone that helps to broaden the mind on goals for in future, also helping to feed passion into those goals. This stone also encourages the keeper to see the beauty all around them - almost see the world as a pure aura of colours.
- “There is beauty to be found in all existence. It is an infinite garden of beauty, an infinite rainbow of colour. To see, to hear, to touch or feel, one shall find this beauty”African Jade is beneficial in bringing improvement to those who suffer from low energy and also feel stuck in life, not knowing which direction or path to follow.
- Also, this stone helps one to find space and time for peace, for calm and serenity. African Jade brings forth a sense of knowing when this time is needed, and how to create, as well as benefit, in the most nurturing way.
- A stone to help one find comfort from within and to put this into the surroundings of oneself, especially when the surroundings are not as one hoped for, or feels comfortable with.
- African Jade is most definitely a wise choice of stone to keep placed around the home and workplace, based on different areas of use, such as a place where the use is of long periods, or where there needs to be a more positive energy field.