- It is comforting and protective, soothing to those who are lonely, easily hurt or grieve a loss.
- Its quiet energy is particularly centering in meditation, and as a fortification Agate, it supports love and the
- strength to look for solutions rather than dwelling on difficulties.
- Botswana Agate is beneficial in ridding the body of toxins and is believed to be good for the skin.
- It helps stimulate the immune and nervous systems, and aids in brain oxygen assimilation for a healthy circulatory system.
- enhances mental function by improving concentration, perception, and analytical abilities.
- It is beneficial for the eyes, hollow organs such as the stomach, uterus, etc., and heals skin disorders and itching due to insect bites.
- elpful to the heart and blood vessels. Wearing an Agate in the middle of the chest strengthens the cardiac muscle,
- and heals emotional disharmony that prevents acceptance of love.
- Botswana Agate is a comfort stone, beneficial in overcoming depression, and strengthening during a grieving process.
- It helps alleviate obsessive thoughts and destructive mental patterns, and assists in overcoming fears,
- such as agoraphobia and panic attacks in crowded places. It encourages one to view the bigger picture in life,
- and look toward practical solutions rather than dwelling on the reasons for a situation or assigning blame
- A crystal of possibility and hope, Botswana Agate encourages artistic expression and exploration of the unknown,
- while still maintaining logic and attention to detail that brings projects and ventures into reality.
- It also releases emotional repression and blocks to fertility, by lending the knowledge that sexuality is a
- natural function and sensuality is the body's appreciation of the fullness of life.
*Please note that there might slight variations in color and size due to studio lightings.
*The crystal may not be exactly the same as the picture shown as every crystal is unique in appearance.